Friday, June 14, 2013

Sunset Eyes

Recently I saw a look on Preen.me that totally screamed summer, warm shades and beautiful colors.
I decided to try and replicate it.  Recently acquiring BFTE's Rainbow Palette had some super yummy shades, three of which came to mind immediately for this look.

After a solid foundation, I primed using Urban Decay's Primer Potion.  Then NYX's Cottage Cheese.  Followed with Beauty From the Earths: Shine Bright and Lemon up to my crease.  Then Lava Mama in the crease and a little above it with a little Raspberry.  Top it with Tangerine in the lower corners fading into the center.  Whisper on the brow right below the eyebrow.  Eyeliner- UD and Milani Black Gems and a coat of Mary Kay Black Mascara.

I think I need more pink for next time but I'm really rather pleased with how this came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment