Thursday, June 13, 2013

A nice shock!

L'Oreal has been a surprise for me.  One of their newest products had me from the get go.  I like to when I infrequently go shopping wander all the isles.  The packaging called to me.  There's something to be said for this bright round packaging where the eye-shadow is the star.  And there's a love in my heart for the perfectly shaped little squares.

Inside is  awesome eye-shadow that anyone can use, very little fall out.  I initially grabbed Glistening Garnet


and then bought 6 others by the next weekend.  This shocked me for over the counter drug tore purchasing.  The pigmentation is gorgeous and a very nice feel being applied.  I wear with a primer ( I have a few faves but currently it's a toss up between BFTE's Primer and Urban Decays Primer Potion)and NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencil
 in either milk or cottage cheese.  Which by way is amazing!  This pencil is like the holy grain of eye shadow helpers.   It makes the eye makeup just pop, and so inexpensive.  I also love it for in the corner to brighten.  

NYX is a brand I plan on delving into more.  


What product did you try that made you pleasantly surprised?


No comments:

Post a Comment