Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pintrest... the things you do to me

Pinterest... you are by far one of my main addictions.  I love a site that urges you to be creative and share with others cool things that you love.  My boards are many.  Not just catering to makeup, but all the things I love.  To me, that's part of the charm.  There's no narrowing of interest and there are so many other things that feed my creativity.  Especially in terms of color combo's and shading.  

What started out as light bafflement turned into a serious addiction for awhile.  We've managed to tame the beast but I still use it even at my busiest as both a stress relief and a creative outlet for when school is on breaks.  

Pinterest also has helped me keep track and recommend current favorites as well as have a handy go to list of products I want to try.  

I'm so not a make up snob or a one brand person, and rarely do I think you find people who are.  It's all about what works for you and what makes you happy.  Currently I've really been stretching my comfort zone and will continue to do so because I love to try new things.  

Over the course of this month I'll be giving a shout out to my faves as well as some of the new product I've dragged into my makeup bag. Kinda got spoiled this spring, and I've been loving all the new product to try.

Most of my first makeup lines was Maybelline.  I gotta say I still love certain things you can get from them.  A year or so ago I was wandering the isles as I am known to do and I found this little gems.  I like that especially for the beginner there's no doubt about what color combo's to use to compliment it and one of the shades is a shimmery shade.  I love all things shiny and glittery so I jumped on the bandwagon.  I happen to own 4 out of the 5 palettes and would love to snag the blue... they just happen to be out every time I think about it. If you omit the sparkles you can even wear this as office wear and they go one super well.  

(FYI not affiliated or paid by anyone, just my own personal opinion)

  
http://www.maybelline.com/Products/Eye-Makeup/Eye-Shadow/Eye-Studio-Color-Explosion.aspx#shadedetails

No comments:

Post a Comment