Thursday, December 5, 2013

Mascara.... the hunt for the perfect look

So Mascara can either make or break a look.  I've noticed amazing makeup barely get the recognition it needs because that framework just isn't there.  Personally I have gone through a ton of drugstore brands to try and find the perfect match.

I think I finally stumbled onto it.  SO I love Mary Kay and have been using them almost exclusively the last year.  However, sometimes I wish I could get a little more volume without 3 coats.  What I have noticed was when I was sent Rimmel's Retro Glam that it had volume in spades.

So when I need a fast dash I grab one coat of Mary Kay and one Rimmel and between the two it looks like I have the best set of lashes in town.





This picture doesn't even do it justice... I have blonde-y light brown loashes that are super hard to see and

No comments:

Post a Comment